BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 23 September 2011

tertacinkk....

Last two days.. if i was not mistaken. I had lost my uncle forever. 
he had back to our Creator.
He left three sons.. D oldest one is 18 years old.
 followed by 11 and 8 years old. 
They lost their mother 6 years ago. 
n now they have to accept the fact that their father are gone too.
 isn’t that bad?

What touched me the most is they didn’t get perfect  love from both their parents 
while they are getting to know the world.
To whom they are gonna express their feelings.?
 To whom they would refer to if they got problems.?
 to whom they should ask for love?. 
A shoulder  to cry to. A place to  share their sweet n sour experiences. 
Their laugh. Their bored. Their joy. Their pain.?

My tears dropped to the floor when I came across to those things.  Yes they still have their uncles.. aunts.. grandma.. but they will not gonna be the same as our own parents..

I thanked to Allah fer lengthened  my parents age.
I shud be grateful coz they are always there for me. 
Appreciate every moment with them. 
Do not raise your voice to them. Obeys their order. 
We never know when will Allah take them from us. 
I’m afraid that we might not have the opportunity 
to ask fer their forgiveness if we hurts  their feelings. 
Make every second a quality tyme between us and our parents.


SPECIAL DEDICATION.., <3
To abah..
I got something to say to you..,
That you always be the one who can understand me more than anyone else.
U never 4get to remind me how to take a good cre of myself.
How to not make me feel used by anybody,not to let people taking me for granted.
I remember one phrase of your words saying that
 “ do not talk to strangers if they look weird."
 “n do not follow anyone if they ask to”. 
“Do not share your personal informations to strangers in facebook”. 
Your words never fade in my mind as you always keep it repeated. 
“jaga diri” “jaga diri” “jaga diri” at the end of the our phone call conversations if I were anywhere hanging out either alone or with my frens.

Imma say that you had done your responsibilities as a father very well.
U NEVER give a shitt to anything I wanna do.
U understand my desire as a teenage girl.
 thats why u always put your trust in me if I wanna do anything outside.
Coz u know dat your grown up daughter would be able to take care of herself right. 
 Yeaahh I do feel like that too. 
 And in fact Im very confident of that.
 But sumtymes..  I underestimated certain things. People make mistakes.
 N im learning from my very own mistakes.
Fer those mistakes I’ve done, im sorry.plz don’t feel guilty..  its my faults.. 
 u had done your part. then its my part to tke cre of myself. 

 Im gonna take every risk I had created ,alone.
Me, myself will try my best to solve it on my own.
 I should not add some more burden to you.
I love u abah.. I know dat u love me too..
 sometimes you act just like a boyfren would do. 
You call me syg
 n if we’re texting messages. You’ll say "love u".. hahha.
 Its kinda freak a little bit. Hehe.


with love~~ 
your beloved daughter.

2 comments:

  1. Takziah...im sorry for ur loss...Al-fatihah wat ur late uncle...Amin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tenkiu tcerr...
    pmergian dy sgtlah mengejut..
    coz dy xpenah msok hospital..x penah sakit terok..
    tiba2 ja kena heart attack.. da smpy ajal dy an.. xdapat nk jangka..al-fatihah.

    ReplyDelete